Seema Arab, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Seema joined Hearing Unlimited in 2005. She has her Au.D from Salus University in Pennsylvania, M.S. in Audiology from Howard University in Washington, D.C. and her B.A. in Speech and Hearing Sciences from the University of Iowa. Seema is a member of the Iowa Hearing Association of Hearing Health Professionals. As an experienced and trained professional, she takes a minimum of 16 hours of continuing education classes annually along with specialized manufacturer training.
The Hearing Unlimited office in the BCHC in Independence is a terrific place for the hard of hearing. I have been going there since they first opened that office and my experiences have all been positive.Jacquie McTaggart, on Google
Schedule Your Free Hearing ConsultationSchedule Now
WE ARE OPEN!
- Curb Side Service Available
- Remote Programming Available
- Same Day Testing and Delivery
- Connect with an Audiologist from the comfort of your home
- We are spacing our appointments to allow for appropriate sanitation of our clinic between patients
We are here for you. Schedule your appointment Today!
Upcoming Free Informational Webinar. Click here for more info.